Our client is rapidly growing and recently re- located to Michigan. They have a strong business forecast and 2 new projects. They are looking for an energetic, talented, and goal oriented Program Manager to add to their team.
This person will interface with customers. When orders are received they work with engineering and manufacturing to ensure everything is in place and meeting timelines. They will travel to vendors and suppliers mostly on a local level. Strong engineering background is needed on the mechanical side. This person will design and develop the project to production.
As a Program Manager for you will:
• Successfully develop and present quotes to automotive customers
Ensure that programs are meeting timelines, budgets, quality (APQP), and each department is in line with the master schedule
• Predict and prevent potential problems with the deliverability of the products to the customer
• Check designs to ensure they meet customer’s requirements and in-house manufacturing capabilities
• Define resources and the schedule for the implementation of the program.
• Ensures that measures comply with company standards
• 5-7+ years in program management
• Work in environments that use CNC machinery and other manufacturing equipment
• Experience with Powertrain, engine blocks, cylinders or other metal products
• Degree in Engineering highly preferred, or technical degree
• Excellent communication skills and ability to lead projects