Our client is a growing and expanding company located in the northern suburbs that is looking to add staff to their Accounting & Finance team. Excellent opportunity to grow your career and expand your knowledge and skills. This person will oversee the Accounts Receivable process, review postings to the general ledger, preparation of financial statements, and overall support to the Director of Finance. This is a growing and well established company that offers an energetic workplace and room to grow your career. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance, Masters degree is a plus
• 1-3 years experience in a small public firm is preferred
• Ability and desire to grow your career and eventually have staff
reporting to you
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
• Desire to earn your CPA within the next 2 years