Our client is looking for a Sales Manager to promote their unique concept selling food co-op services for fund raising; to schools in Metro Detroit. This person would support the account representative by providing sales, marketing and operational leadership in a specified area within a district. Growing company offering a good base salary, benefits, bonus and opportunity. Work from your home office managing growth and your income.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilize consultative selling techniques to build, implement and drive immediate sales and establish long-term relationships with accounts.
• Serve as a fundraising consultant for key accounts including sales calls & presentations.
• Create action plans; set and meet revenue goals for area.
• Understand all aspects of the co-op business which includes: distribution channels, mechanics of conducting a sale, and relationship building between account representatives, departments, chairpersons, volunteers and customers.
• Motivate, coach, and counsel account representatives including setting expectations and goals as well as holding associates accountable for performance.
• Facilitate learning between account representatives and accounts through sharing of information via newsletters, meetings and training.
• Education equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
• One to three years experience in a supervisory role.
• Proven track record in B2B sales.
• Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
• Collaboration skills to build relationships.
• Ability to train and coach associates.
• Strong customer service skills with internal and external customers.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office).