Our International non-automotive client is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join their progressive Finance group. The company offers an advanced technological environment, supportive management staff, and professional, career minded co-workers. Competitive salary and benefits are offered.
• Monthly forecasting and assisting with annual budget preparation
• Responsible for financially booking all costs on a monthly basis
• Invoice researching and variance identification
• Ad hoc reporting and development of reporting processes
• Month end financial close including trade, non-trade, depository activity, banking and bad debt analysis
• Reconcile and identify fixed asset transfers and capital expenditures
• Cost analysis for multiple projects and billing allocation
• Prepares complex financial spreadsheets and models to automate financial calculations.
• High volume sales analysis and the development of cost saving solutions
In addition to working in an energetic and friendly environment, you will gain valuable skills that will compliment any financial background.
* We treat all resume submissions with the strictest of confidence.