Successful firm in the Oakland County Corporation is seeking an Office Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to manage a small business office for an International Corporation. This company offers a refreshing work environment and is focused on professionalism. This position is eligible for a full benefits package including medical, dental, optical, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401k and more.
In addition to administrative duties, this position will also manage the benefits and HR functions for the current employees. Any experience within benefits/HR is a plus!
If you are a polished professional, have self-motivation, and are looking for a place to call “home”, this is the position is for you!
Qualifications/experience for consideration:
- 5 to 10 years experience in an Office Manager position
- Advanced skills within in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience overseeing all aspects of day-to-day office management, including administration and facilities functions
- Formal correspondence creation, and spreadsheet creation and tracking
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Benefit administration and maintenance of attendance/vacation logs
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Upbeat, friendly personality
- Confidence in dealing with international and domestic clients
- Confidential approach to all office functions/procedures
- Commitment to the company for long term employment
This is a direct position and can start immediately for the right candidate. If you meet the above qualifications, please forward your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org