Our client is a diversified finance company located in Oakland County. Due to growth, they are looking for a Syndication Specialist. In this role you would be responsible for assisting the Syndication Funding Manager in the preparation of loan documents for the discounting and sale of lease transactions to lenders and investors, progressing towards handling funding transactions independently. Candidate must have a strong business sense, high comfort level with the contracting process, excellent communication skills and should be energetic, highly disciplined and interested in working in an efficient, high volume team environment especially during times of peak workloads. Company offers salary, benefits and a great work environment.
• 2 plus years of experience with commercial transactions, including contract formation, administration, and/or negotiation, either in a law firm or in corporate setting.
• Experience with equipment leasing or commercial loans/secured transactions is preferred.
• Paralegal or Legal Assistant experience desired but not a requirement.
• Ability to analyze leases, loan and related documents for content issues, and revise contracts as needed to accommodate special circumstances. Familiarity with contract drafting/legal terminology.
• Must be detail oriented and analytical.
• Must be able to multi-task, think independently and solve problems within company guidelines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels, both within and outside of the Company.
• Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Fluency in Spanish a plus