Our client a growing Automotive Manufacturer located in Oakland County is in search for a Finance Global Business Process Manager is to develop processes for the Global Finance department. The position is responsible for testing, documenting instructions, participating in training, and in audits for operational processes. In addition, assure cross-functional engagement and agreement through iterative consultative process. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package opportunity for advancement.
• Communicate with function management and users of information systems responsible for Financial Analysis and Forecast to Sale business processes to provide training and identify improvement opportunities.
• Communicate detailed business requirements to Information Systems teams and participate in the development of specifications and testing of new reports and processes.
• Lead in development, documentation and training of global Finance Business Processes. Create training documentation to institutionalize knowledge.
• Interact with Business Analysts, and Finance Staff at facilities to assist with implementation and support issues on a regular basis.
• Publish periodic status reports on key issues, project plans, trip reports, and success stories.
• Investigate technology product and service solutions available on the market and evaluate their potential effectiveness for our competitive advantage. Recommend the purchase of these solutions when appropriate to meet established objectives.
• Attend seminars and demonstrations to learn new techniques and machine interface requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Accounting or related area required.
• In-depth knowledge of international financial regulations
• 10-15 years experience implementing Forecasting, Capacity Planning, Financial Analytics (Fixed Assets, Journal, General Ledger, Budget, Financial Forecast, P & L, Profit Center Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, and Costing Analysis.
• 5-10 years of experience with Brazil financials systems.
• Highly effective verbal and written presentation, training and communication skills, including inter-personal relationship and project management skills are required
• Ability to travel internationally (20 – 30%)