International automotive supplier is looking to add staff to their growing Human Resources department. Diverse generalist role that will have a variety of duties.
• Lead recruiting efforts for assigned staffs
• Lead performance management and improvement initiatives
• Assist with training and employee on-boarding process
• Assist with employee safety and benefits issues
• Lead succession planning with each assigned staff.
• Perform investigations of workplace complaints/allegations
• Assist with the development of HR policy
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Proven ability to lead projects
• Multi-tasker with ability to meet deadlines
• Proficient with computer application such as Microsoft Office
• Minimum of 3 years experience as an HR Generalist (automotive in HR experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field