Our Client is in the growing health and nutrition industry that helps people achieve their weight loss and fitness goals. Due to substantial growth they are adding to their finance team. If you are interested in being part of a high-energy culture this is an exciting opportunity that offers a career path.
The Finance/ Commissions Analyst will be responsible for supporting the company by measuring and analyzing a variety of metrics, data points, financial relationships and trends with an eye toward improving profitability and growth as they relate to the computation and payment of commissions to their Promoters.
Job Duties include:
• Routinely prepare comprehensive analysis, using several different data sources that will impact decision making to ensure top line growth with adequate return on investment.
• Assist in developing forecasts based on historical and current business information.
• Facilitate reporting and strategic initiatives with the various departments within the company.
• Prepare variance analysis of actual to budget forecasts.
• Identify growth opportunities and aid in developing action plans to capitalize on market opportunities.
• Assist with any projects identified.
• Work with the International Expansion team.
• Collaborate effectively with all departments within the organization as required.
Ideal candidate for this position has:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 3-5 years of analysis experience in a Direct Sales or consumer goods environment
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills needed
• Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast growing/team oriented environment
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Data mining experience a plus