International Manufacturing Corporation located in Oakland County seeks a Sales Analyst. Position supports Business Unit Director and Account Managers by maintaining part file system and customer quotations and purchase order status reports to ensure customer satisfaction. This long term consulting role is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
• Daily entering and tracking of customer sample dates in DDL and confirming dates with Ford purchasing personnel.
• Enter production piece prices into our pricing systems so our manufacturing plants can invoice in a timely manner and at the correct price.
• Assist the Account Manager handling Service in the daily request for service information such as drawings, pricing, releases, procurement of components, WERS ( Worldwide Engineering Release System) updates, shipping details, etc.
• Frequent telephone interface with customer Purchasing and Engineering and various departments.
• Initiate in Auto quotes and follow internal progress of customer quotations and ATP’s to ensure customer timing requirements are met.
• Create and maintain computer programs to record and track customer purchasing and engineering quotations through the system.
• Initiate requests for blueprint from Program Engineers and track progress to ensure customer and internal timing requirements are met.
• Liaise with accounting and facility personnel to ensure prompt payment of customer tooling and other invoicing concerns.
• Maintain Business Log which tracks specific commercial information i.e. quoted piece price, tooling, sample dates, invoicing, manufacturing location, account manager etc. etc.
• Record and process customer production and tooling purchase orders and provide a monthly summary of all invoiced tooling in order to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Maintain customer correspondence, purchase order and part number filing system.
Qualified candidates apply to firstname.lastname@example.org