WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE INTERVIEW?
Your first initial meeting of the interviewer is the most important. You have only 30 seconds to make a great impression! Here are some tips to help you make a great first impression.
1. Be on time, about 10 minutes early is perfect.
2. Smile, so very easy to do.
3. Have a firm handshake.
4. Leave your cell phone in the car…such a turn off if it even vibrates.
5. Dress Appropriately, best suit, shoes etc.
6. Wear a conservative hair style and don’t wear perfume or cologne.
7. Be courteous to the receptionist or anyone you meet in the company.
8. Don’t bring in anything to drink or eat.
9. Take the lead from the interviewer in regard to pace of speech, tone of voice, and make eye contact.
10. Look attentive and in control when the interviewer comes in to meet you.