- Standard cost analysis, review, and updates for multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Overhead analysis, rate review and creation for multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Inventory review and reconciliation for multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Maintain fixed asset system, depreciation schedules, and conduct physical audits.
- General ledger account reconciliation as needed.
- Create, review, and adjust general ledger accruals as needed.
- Prepare journal entries ready for general ledger posting as directed.
- Prepare various accounting related reports monthly, quarterly and at year-end.
- Prepare a variety of financial reports and resolve accounting related problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum of five years related experience.
- Knowledge of general ledger and financial statement preparation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience with Pro FX fixed asset software.
- Previous experience with standard costing.
- Experience in account, general ledger, and financial statement analysis.
- Experience in a multi-site manufacturing company.
- Demonstrated capability in balancing multiple tasks.