Oakland County automotive manufacturer is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to the CEO and President. This position will be the Executives’ right hand and have responsibilities for coordinating Board of Director meetings and minutes, Calendaring, International travel coordination and administering the auto program. The company offers a strong benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401 K with match and work life balance.
- Coordinate and schedule all meetings of the Boards; including providing meeting notices, making arrangements for meeting rooms, videoing conferencing, webinars and coordinating travel.
- Publish, update and distribute the schedule of board meetings.
- Maintain schedule of events for the members of the Board by providing weekly calendar of appointments, meetings and activities.
- Assist Board members in the preparation and distribution of materials required for the Board meetings.
- Prepare and distribute for approval the minutes of the Board meetings.
- Maintain master list of all shareholders, including stock holdings and current contact information.
- Coordinate and Administer shareholder correspondence, including annual meeting notices, semi-annual financial updates, bi-annual valuation reports and related liquidity opportunities.
- Coordinate and schedule all meetings of the shareholders; this includes providing meeting notices; making required arrangements of meeting rooms and video conferencing, webinars, and coordinating travel for the shareholders.
- Scheduling and Planning of all Manager Meetings and Planning Sessions.
- Prepare Meeting Slides for Employee Meetings and Manager Meetings.
- Coordinate and Administer Auto Program.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of general office policies and procedures.
- Skill in discretionary decision making with minimal supervision.
- Skill in prioritizing and communicate effectively
- Demonstrated capability in balancing multiple tasks.