Profitable Oakland County, Manufacturing Company is seeking an experienced Corporate Benefits Administrator. The ideal candidate has Benefits Administration, ADP, large ERP system and MS office suite skills. This privately held business is looking for someone that can easily multi-task and make each employee feel part of the team. The company offers a very competitive salary, benefits (medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement and 401K), friendly environment and a work life balance.
- Manage Benefits Administration for 500+ Employees
- Administer Employee Onboarding utilizing ADP
- Manage 401k Administration including Audit, Withdrawal Requests and Deferral changes
- Provide Benefits Open Enrollment for multiple locations
- Manage all Benefits Invoicing
- Lead in HRIS Implementation/ Onboarding, Benefits Administration and Documentation Management
- Develop Change of status processes
- Reporting including Census, Equal Employment Opportunity, and Friend of Court
- Provide Backup Payroll utilizing ADP
- Create and generate ad hoc and standard reports
- 3+ Years ADP Benefits Administration experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree HR, Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced Excel and other Microsoft office applications
- Detailed oriented Team player in an active, fast-paced environment
- SHRM Certification and/or ADP Payroll Certification a plus