Excellent opportunity for an experienced Staff Accountant at a well-established company. This position will work on a team with very talented and dedicated individuals under a supportive management approach. The ideal candidate will perform various accounting functions including general ledger, financial statement preparation, and audits. Enthusiastic and career minded individuals are encouraged to apply. The company offers a strong benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and work life balance.
- Month-end close process, including preparation of journal entries, accruals, and month-end account reconciliations.
- Prepare supporting schedules for financial reviews and annual audit; prepare supporting schedules for tax returns.
- Perform analysis of costs associated with terminated orders to quantify amounts to be charged back to the customer.
- Prepare various accounting related reports monthly, quarterly and at year-end.
- Administer the expense reporting system, answering questions, processing payments.
- Perform special projects, analyses and reports.
- Other duties and activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related.
- Proficient use of MS Excel
- Concur Expense Reporting Software
- Manufacturing or other large industry experience
- 2-5 years Accounting work experience.
- Large ERP System Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.