Are you looking for work life balance then this company is for you! Local manufacturer is seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst to add to their team. The ideal candidate would like to learn, grow and work well in a busy environment. The company offers strong benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, and Work Life Balance Environment!
- Full cycle accounts payable, general ledger coding and entering accounts payable with 3-way match.
- Accurate and timely submission of expenses relating to A/P.
- Distribute accounts payable checks, check runs, outgoing wire transfers and ACH.
- Maintain an accurate and complete filing system containing pending and completed accounts payable documents.
- Investigate and resolve accounts payable issues with vendors, employees and purchasing.
- Set up new vendor information.
- Minimum 1-year Accounts Payable experience.
- Large ERP experience a must.
- MS Office including Excel skills.
- Team player.
- Results-oriented, and strong problem-solving skills.