65-year-old Oakland County Manufacturer is seeking an Account Manager. Responsible for managing the sales and profitability of accounts, by directly influencing relevant internal and external commercial activities. This includes commercial management, with a focus on profitable revenue growth, business expansion and maintenance, as well as customer relationship management. You will make impact and with our External Customer by bringing your positive attitude, strategic thinking, and innovative approach. The company offers a very strong benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) & match, flexible hours, hybrid, and work life balance!
· Sales functional lead for the assigned customer account, as well as new business.
· Oversee sales and commercial management for customer programs.
· Negotiate product pricing and commercial recovery strategies for all commercially related events.
· Develop strong presentations that message the customer strategy, goals, and opportunities.
· Build strong rapport with the key decision makers and influencers at the Customer.
· Responsible for total customer satisfaction, monitoring key supplier metrics in the key areas of Cost, Quality, Delivery and overseeing corrective action plans as appropriate.
0 – 2 years OE sales account/finance management, business and/or engineering experience