Oakland County Manufacturer is seeking a Cost Accountant to develop, interpret, and implement complex financial and accounting concepts for financial planning. The company offers a very strong benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) & match, and flexible hours, (hybrid) scheduling, and work life balance!
- Analyzes financial information to determine present and future financial performance by product line/program.
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Review and investigates standard cost for accuracy
- Assist with preparing and analyzing annual sales budget
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions, approves and documents transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office with strong Excel
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to change
- 2-5+ yrs. experience