Privately held automotive supplier is looking to add a Controller to their team. This position reports directly to the CFO and will be responsible for financial statements for multiple entities, inventory, standard costing, treasury, inter-company, balance sheet, and budgeting. The company offers work life balance and strong benefit package including 401(K) and bonus potential.
• Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements and reporting for multiple entities.
• Perform account analysis for balance sheet accounts including cash, inter-company, AR/AP, fixed assets, inventory, accrued/deferred revenue/expense, and other active G/L accounts
• Oversee month-end and year-end financial reporting.
• Oversee the preparation and analysis of inventory reports, job costing and reconciliations.
• Oversee the Finance Department, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, and Payroll and Fringe Benefits.
• Cash reporting and projections
• Manage the reconciliation of inter-company accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Year-end budget preparation process and Balance Sheet reconciliation.
• Manage sales tax and reporting.
• BS degree in Accounting/Finance or related
• 5+ years Accounting Cost Manufacturing experience.
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Large ERP