Do you have Controller experience in the Real Estate / Investment Industry? Do you want to be part of a collaborative team and contribute directly to the successful growth of our company? We are seeking an experienced, dedicated Controller and the financial leader for this growing company. This privately held company offers a great working environment. This growing flexible company offers medical insurance and bonus potential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements for all managed companies, including balance sheet, income statement and statement of changes in cash flows including preparation of supporting documents.
- Bank financing and payment on trust loans
- Interpret and coordinate management agreements and applications of acquired new and existing LLC and LP
- Coordinates and distributes financial statements.
- Responsible for preparation and completion of data information requests.
- Preparation of managed company’s audits and federal and state tax returns, including supporting schedules.
- Prepares monthly cash flow projections for Executive Management.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance; CPA or CMA desired.
- 5-10 years applicable experience. Prior public accounting experience preferred. real estate/property management experience helpful.
- Ability to make sound decisions and work under pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve, be detail-oriented and accurate.
- Possess analytical, organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team