Growing Commercial Real Estate/Property Management Company is currently seeking a Senior Accountant to complete daily, monthly, and yearly accounting for this expanding company. The company offers friendly work environment, Medical, Dental, Retirement Plan, summer hours and Work Life Balance!
- Maintain accurate and timely day to day, monthly and year-end entry of the organization’s accounting utilizing Yardi software
- Perform processing of monthly accruals, prepaid expense, fix assets depreciation and journal entries
- Perform processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure vendor records are complete and prepare annual 1099’s
- Manage processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivables ensuring tenant billings, notices and payments conform to leases and amendments including monthly / quarterly / annual tenant reconciliations.
- Assist in performing general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fix assets, accruals, and prepaid expenses
- Assist in preparing internal and external financial statements, cash forecasts and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in Yardi Voyager Preferred
- Prior Commercial Real Estate accounting experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)