Well established company seeking an experienced Corporate Payroll Administrator. The ideal candidate has five or more years of related experience, strong use of computer and MS office suite programs, and in-depth knowledge of ADP payroll. This privately held business is looking for someone that can easily multi-task and make each employee feel part of the team. Responsibilities includes calculating hourly and salary ADP payroll, time records, administer 401(k) Plan and health care benefits. The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (medical, dental, and 401K), friendly environment and a work life balance.
- Interface with ADP to accurately process bi-weekly payroll and benefits for all employees
- Process Time and Attendance, garnishments including child support and other tax liens
- Analyze wages computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll
- Prepare and analyze periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions
- W2 reporting and accuracy
- Complete and process all employment requests, unemployment claims, and other pertinent payroll related requests.
- Create and generate ad hoc and standard reports
- Provide 401k Administration including internal and external audits
- Assist in human resources employee relations
- 5+ Years ADP payroll processing experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced Excel and other Microsoft office applications
- Large ERP knowledge
- Detailed oriented Team player in an active, fast-paced environment.
- SHRM Certification and/or ADP Payroll Certification a plus.