Oakland County Manufacturing company has been in business for decades and is looking to add to their team a Financial Analyst. The responsibilities for this position included cost and margin analysis of standard costing system for multiple manufacturing plants, overhead calculation and analysis, fixed assets, budgeting, general ledger account reconciliation and monthly close.
- Standard cost analysis, review, and updates for multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Overhead analysis, rate review and creation for multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Inventory review and reconciliation for multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Maintain fixed asset system, depreciation schedules, and conduct physical audits.
- General ledger account reconciliation.
- Create, review, and adjust general ledger accruals.
- Prepare journal entries ready for general ledger posting as directed.
- Prepare various accounting related reports monthly, quarterly and at year-end.
- Prepare a variety of financial reports and resolve accounting related problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum of five years related experience.
- Knowledge of general ledger and financial statement preparation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience with Pro FX fixed asset software.
- Previous experience with standard costing.
- Experience in account, general ledger, and financial statement analysis.
- Experience in a multi-site manufacturing company.
- Demonstrated capability in balancing multiple tasks.