Automotive manufacturer is seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to lead the Customer Service department. The position will be responsible for EDI’s, shipping releases,monitoring customer ratings, and controlling customer key performance indicators. The company offers a very competitive salary, medical, and 401k benefits.
• Responsibility for adherence to deadlines, quality and costs within the objectives and budget.
• Proposals for investment and cost planning.
• Carry out action plans or continuous improvement measures to ensure compliance with agreed budgetary frameworks.
• Claim processing and determination of corrective measures.
• Support or manage projects and support employees in activities.
• Planning, moderating and documenting of group meetings.
• Performance of personnel tasks, single-handed and in consultation with the supervisor and HR (e.g. training of employees, personnel development, disciplinary actions, etc.).
• Broad information on all sides, in particular information supply towards employees and supervisors.
• Visualization of group results and targets.
• 5-10 experience in a manufacturing customer service environment or Associate Degree.
• Good communication skills.
• SAP experience.