The ideal candidate will work closely with the Human Resources Manager in manufacturing facilities to ensure our most important assets, employees, are provided the resources needed, such as competitive wages and benefits, recognition, and opportunities for grow! In addition, you will build strong relationships with company’s managers in order to help them with their human resource needs. Company offers strong benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K and Work Life Balance!
- Employee Relations representative for manufacturing facility.
- Assist the HR Manager with open enrollment, as well as additional benefits
- Administer and standardize various human resource plans, procedures, legal
requirements and assist in the development of employee handbooks and policy manuals.
- Oversee all recruitment, onboarding, and succession planning.
- Handle all day-to-day HR functions, such as employment verifications, I-9
processing, e-verify, and unemployment inquiries.
- Be willing and available to communicate with employees on all three shifts.
- Develop Power point presentations while assisting with any required manager
meetings, employee meetings, and employee recognition events.
- Function as the backup to the Payroll Administrator, regarding bi-weekly payroll
functions and the administration of our 401k Plan.
- Knowledge in an HRIS a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area or HR Certification
- 2+ years of experience working in Human Resources
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Excel spreadsheet development
- Employee Benefits
- Experience and Knowledge in an ERP System a plus
- ADP Payroll knowledge a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills